A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paxton Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paxton Daniel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Daniel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paxton Holt Daniel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paxton H. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Paxton Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paxton Daniel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.