A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paxton Longwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paxton Longwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paxton Longwell, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longwell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Longwell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paxton John Longwell MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paxton J. Longwell practice?
- Dr. Paxton Longwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paxton Longwell practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Neurologists and Corpus Christi Psychiatrists.