A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paxton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paxton Smith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paxton Jordan Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paxton J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Paxton Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paxton Smith practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.