A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payal Gaba is Excellent. Dr. Gaba has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payal Gaba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Regional Medical & Heart Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Payal Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Payal Gaba practice?
Dr. Payal Gaba practices Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Kennewick, WA.
See Richland Family Physicians.