A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payal Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payal Kapur, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payal Kapur MD is a female Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Payal Kapur practice?
- Dr. Payal Kapur has 1 office location.
Dr. Payal Kapur practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.