A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payal Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payal Naik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naik
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payal Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Naik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payal Kirit Naik MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Payal K. Naik practice?
- Dr. Payal Naik has 1 office location.
- Dr. Payal Naik practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bannockburn, IL.