A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payal Ghanshyam Shah MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Payal G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Payal Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Payal Shah practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.