A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Azima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Azima is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payam Azima, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azima graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Azima has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payam Azima MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Payam Azima practice?
- Dr. Payam Azima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Payam Azima practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.