A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Chini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Chini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chini graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Chini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payam Chini MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Payam Chini practice?
- Dr. Payam Chini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Payam Chini practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.