A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Daneshrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Daneshrad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daneshrad
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daneshrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payam Daneshrad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshrad graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Daneshrad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payam Daneshrad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Payam Daneshrad practice?
- Dr. Payam Daneshrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Payam Daneshrad practices Otolaryngology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.