A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Doneshrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Doneshrad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payam Doneshrad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Doneshrad graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Doneshrad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payam Doneshrad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Payam Doneshrad practice?
- Dr. Payam Doneshrad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Payam Doneshrad practices Otolaryngology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.