Dr. Payam Farjoodi MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Fountain Valley, CA

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2017
Great doctor. Dr Payam Farjoodi is one of the best back pain surgeons in Southern California Dr Payam Farjoodi  performed a Right L4-5 microdiscectomy surgery on me. He's an excellent surgeon, and if you're lucky enough to have him you're in great hands. His office staff make appointments flexible and easy. Dr Payam Farjoodi   and his office get an A+.

December 9th, 2016
Thank you, and your team for ecellent surgery and care.

August 4th, 2016
My mother had a compression fracture that was causing severe pain, Dr. Payam Farjoodi ordered an MRI and in a short time had her back in the office, had her diagnosed and surgery was requested and approved, surgery was performed and in no time at all my mother was no longer using her walker, thank you Dr. Farjoodi!

January 29th, 2016
Dr Farjoodi is really personable and pleasant and explained everything I wanted to know in ways that made sense. He fixed my problems with my back and each time I go into his office seems genuinely glad to see me. He inspired a lot of confidence in an operation that could have been frightening. Also his PA and office staff are GREAT. My experience here has been really good and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Farjoodi to anyone.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Farjoodi is really very amazing! After one of the worst years of my life... indescribable pain, numerous hospital visits, multiple specialists, injections, PT, etc. and still no answers... Dr. Farjoodi came to save the day with me! It turned out that I had 3 protruded discs causing severe sciatica. He is not only a great surgeon, he was the nicest doctor that I have ever dealt with. He sees me EVERY follow-up appointment, unlike many doctors/surgeons will, just to see for himself that I am doing ok. You can see, just in the way he looks and talks to you, that he genuinely cares for his job and patients. As does his staff! They are very sweet, and patient. Haha I have seen some not so nice patients in there (well, only 1 person, but two times) and I couldn't believe how they held their own! And his operating assistant, Leah, is SOOO sweet. I absolutely adored her, and her huge smile! They just make you feel so comfortable, which is a good thing because you kind of put your life and walking ability in their hands. ;) Anyway, thank you guys so much! For the first time in a long time, I am not in pain! :D I highly recommend Dr. Farjoodi!

November 8th, 2012
Perfect doctor!!!
Excellent bedside manner, definitely concerned about his patients' well-being, helpfully answers all my questions. I absolutely would recommend him to family and friends!

June 23rd, 2017