Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Payam Kerendian
Dr. Payam Kerendian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Beverly Hills, CA and Bakersfield, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Kerendian is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Payam Kerendian has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Payam Kerendian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Richard Metz
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Albert Nassir
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Gary Motykie
Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi18