Family Practitioner

13750 Victory Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818) 988-9090
Locations and availability (1)

by Darcey on Oct 21st, 2013

Hands down best family physician I have been to. I needed to be seen right away because I was in pain and they saw me right away. Doctor is very caring and now I'm free of back pain.

by Tamar K. on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Marouni is great. I was referred to his office by my gynecologist. He is now my primary doctor. The staff are all knowledgeable and caring. I needed a vaccine during my pregnancy and I was able to receive it the same day. Other doctors that I was referred too did not even have the vaccine.

by Maita Garcia on Feb 24th, 2013

Best Doctor and great staff! Julie and Nora are great. The wait time is fair and the doctor answers all of my questions. Parking is free in the back and that makes me happy.

by Tigran on Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Marouni is the best. I am grateful because he takes care of my family and my parents. My mother had been sick for a long time but 2 weeks after she saw the doctor she was feeling better. Dr. Marounni had fixed her medications and she has more energy now.

Nov 28th, 2012

Nice office and nice staff . Dr. Marouni is great I took my newborn to him and he always answers all my questions and spends time with us

|  Very happy with new doctor  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Marouni is not only very thorough in his work, but he is quick and has excellent bedside manners.

Aug 7th, 2012

I had fallen and hurt my back 4 months ago, I saw other doctors that just saw me for about 5 minutes and told me to take tylenol or advil. Dr. Marouni actually spent a lot of time talking about what happened and examining me, told me how to make the pain improve with exercise as well as pills. He was very caring and professional, and the clinic was also very clean and nice.

by Anna on Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Marouni is a very intelligent doctor. I went to 2 previous doctors and they could not help me but Dr. Marouni treated my condition. I always refer people to his office.

|  Awful  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

I hope that he parctices medicine better than how he played music as a dj prior to his career in medicine!!!