A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Saadat, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payam Saadat, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saadat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payam Saadat MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Payam Saadat practice?
- Dr. Payam Saadat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Payam Saadat practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.