A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payam Shadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payam Shadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payam Shadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Shadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans