Family Physicians

428 S Gilbert Rd
Ste 101
Gilbert, AZ 85296
480-677-8282
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2014

Very thorough and explained things like no one else has in the past. Great doctor. I would drive across the state to see him.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by SAMTANI PANAMA on Nov 30th, 2013

Great doc. Very wise. Definitely recommend.

|  former patient  |  show details
by Deanna Fox on Mar 6th, 2013

After a bad experience with this docor, I obtained a copy of my chart. He had claimed for tests not done, and made slanderous accusations in my medical record.

May 11th, 2011

I was called back within 5 minutes but had to wait for the Dr. about 15 min. Once he came in, he insulted me. I have gone to this office since it was Dr. Lebeau. In whom has quit seeing anyone. So Dr Lebeau and I finally found a good combo of medicine, and Dr Zamani has been seeing me and filling all requests as needed. Today he would not give me NO explanation as to why he was refusing me except "this is non-negotiable". He was extremely cold , uncaring and didn't want to give me a explanation. I am sure that I have been spoiled by Dr Lebeau. He is perfect. Same day appts., very caring with lots of time and explained everything. Dr Zumani has a horrible bedside manner, he didn't listen, he didn't confirm my worries, and more. Like i said maybe I feel this way because TLC doctors were so so much better. The staff and nurses were good. I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Jan 19th, 2011

I have never had a doctor who was so concerned with my mom's health and well-being. He goes way over his what would be expected and still keeps giving. He is very knowledgeble and so caring that my mom wants to go see him even when she feels good! I should add that my mom hates doctors!

|  Great Doctor and Clinic  |  show details
by Alli on Jun 28th, 2010

I had such a great experience here! From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was friendly and I didnt wait long to be seen. The doctor was nice and the atmosphere was comforting, unlike many urgent cares you go to these days. I took my daughter here when she had an ear infection and now we both go to Dr. Zamani, even for normal checkups. They even call us the day after our appointments to see how we are doing and to schedule future appointments. I used to have a pediatrician, a doctor for myself, and an urgent care that I would go to in emergencies. Now I have all three at the same place! I recommend this place to all my friends and family!

|  Great Dr.!!  |  show details
by April Jenkins on May 19th, 2010

I have not had a doctor in the Valley since I moved from Texas so I wanted to go somewhere I could go for every need, including bringing my children or if I had an emergency. When I walked in the people at the front desk were very friendly and since I made my appointment in advance I didnt have to wait at all. Dr Zamani was the Dr that took care of me and he was very thorough as well as friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone!

|  Great Dr and Clinic  |  show details
by Wendy S on Apr 6th, 2010

My family loves MY DR NOW! I had expected this urgent care to be impersonal and uncomfortable like all the rest, but was pleasantly surprised. They really treat you like a human being and not just a dollar sign. While cooking a few months ago, I cut myself with a kitchen knife and had to visit MY DR NOW for stitches. I was seen within ten minutes. Dr. Zamani really takes the time to explain things to you and he is so friendly and personable. I took my kids there a few weeks later for their checkups and shots and he was great with them too! Its so nice that I have an awesome family doctor and an urgent care all in one that I can trust with my familys health.

|  Dr. Zamani actually cares  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

I have been to see Dr. Z for both an emergency situation and a checkup and found him and his staff courteous, helpful, and pleasant. I highly recommend him.

by amanda rowland on Sep 29th, 2009

Dr. Zamani is amazing. He talks to you like a human and listens to you unlike most doctors. I never felt rushed, and he didn't just throw a prescription at me. Fabulous doctor - highly recommend.

|  Expect to see this doctor's staff  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2009

I decided to use his MyDrNow clinic as my pcp, I have asthma and use several types of medicine daily for it, and am in my 40s, and have had it all my life. When I went in 4 times in a month and a half, they gave me my meds with 2 refills, so when my rescue inhaler ran out and I didnt have anymore refills, the pharmacy tried to get approval for this and they denied, when I called they said "our office policy is not to refill any prescription without seeing you" which is another way of saying....you have to pay to get a refill. To me this is a great idea for narcotics, but for certain types of meds, I think it is wrong, especially in this economy, my suggestion is to forget that you can get an appt in evenings, and saturdays, and go to a doctors office. Which is what I am doing. If it's urgent, but not enough for a hospital, like bandaids or something then go there, but dont use it for a pcp, even though they offer, or you will spend more $$ to be seen, over and over for the same thing, and it's funny because I thought I was saving $$, it ended up costing me more.

May 20th, 2009

His office misdiagnosed me and he refused to take any responsibility for the actions of the people he employs.