Dr. Payam Zamani MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

3.9

November 5th, 2015
worst experience
Horrible experience. Will never return or recommend anyone use them.staff unprofessional & rude. Drs rush you and make you feel your a bother.

April 16th, 2015
Great Doc!
Great doctor. Very caring. Smart and very personable. My wife even has a crush on him.

April 1st, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
Very thorough and explained things like no one else has in the past. Great doctor. I would drive across the state to see him.

November 30th, 2013
Great Doc
Great doc. Very wise. Definitely recommend.

January 19th, 2011
I have never had a doctor who was so concerned with my mom's health and well-being. He goes way over his what would be expected and still keeps giving. He is very knowledgeble and so caring that my mom wants to go see him even when she feels good! I should add that my mom hates doctors!

June 28th, 2010
Great Doctor and Clinic
I had such a great experience here! From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was friendly and I didnt wait long to be seen. The doctor was nice and the atmosphere was comforting, unlike many urgent cares you go to these days. I took my daughter here when she had an ear infection and now we both go to Dr. Zamani, even for normal checkups. They even call us the day after our appointments to see how we are doing and to schedule future appointments. I used to have a pediatrician, a doctor for myself, and an urgent care that I would go to in emergencies. Now I have all three at the same place! I recommend this place to all my friends and family!

May 19th, 2010
Great Dr.!!
I have not had a doctor in the Valley since I moved from Texas so I wanted to go somewhere I could go for every need, including bringing my children or if I had an emergency. When I walked in the people at the front desk were very friendly and since I made my appointment in advance I didnt have to wait at all. Dr Zamani was the Dr that took care of me and he was very thorough as well as friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone!

April 6th, 2010
Great Dr and Clinic
My family loves MY DR NOW! I had expected this urgent care to be impersonal and uncomfortable like all the rest, but was pleasantly surprised. They really treat you like a human being and not just a dollar sign. While cooking a few months ago, I cut myself with a kitchen knife and had to visit MY DR NOW for stitches. I was seen within ten minutes. Dr. Zamani really takes the time to explain things to you and he is so friendly and personable. I took my kids there a few weeks later for their checkups and shots and he was great with them too! Its so nice that I have an awesome family doctor and an urgent care all in one that I can trust with my familys health.

January 13th, 2010
Dr. Zamani actually cares
I have been to see Dr. Z for both an emergency situation and a checkup and found him and his staff courteous, helpful, and pleasant. I highly recommend him.

September 29th, 2009
Dr. Zamani is amazing. He talks to you like a human and listens to you unlike most doctors. I never felt rushed, and he didn't just throw a prescription at me. Fabulous doctor - highly recommend.

July 7th, 2009
Expect to see this doctor's staff
I decided to use his MyDrNow clinic as my pcp, I have asthma and use several types of medicine daily for it, and am in my 40s, and have had it all my life. When I went in 4 times in a month and a half, they gave me my meds with 2 refills, so when my rescue inhaler ran out and I didnt have anymore refills, the pharmacy tried to get approval for this and they denied, when I called they said "our office policy is not to refill any prescription without seeing you" which is another way of saying....you have to pay to get a refill. To me this is a great idea for narcotics, but for certain types of meds, I think it is wrong, especially in this economy, my suggestion is to forget that you can get an appt in evenings, and saturdays, and go to a doctors office. Which is what I am doing. If it's urgent, but not enough for a hospital, like bandaids or something then go there, but dont use it for a pcp, even though they offer, or you will spend more $$ to be seen, over and over for the same thing, and it's funny because I thought I was saving $$, it ended up costing me more.

May 20th, 2009
His office misdiagnosed me and he refused to take any responsibility for the actions of the people he employs.