A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payandeh Abadee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abadee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abadee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payandeh Abadee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadee graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abadee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payandeh Abadee MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Payandeh Abadee practice?
- Dr. Payandeh Abadee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Payandeh Abadee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.