A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payandeh Abadee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payandeh Abadee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadee graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abadee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payandeh Abadee MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Payandeh Abadee practice?
- Dr. Payandeh Abadee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Payandeh Abadee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.