A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payel Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payel Gupta, Internist, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payel Gupta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payel DR Gupta MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Payel D. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Payel Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Payel Gupta practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Allergists.