Learn more about Dr. Payman Emmanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payman Emmanuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emmanuel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emmanuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payman Emmanuel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmanuel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Emmanuel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payman Richard Emmanuel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Payman R. Emmanuel practice?
- Dr. Payman Emmanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Payman Emmanuel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Surgeons.