A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payman Haft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payman Haft, Ophthalmologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payman Haft, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haft graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haft has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payman Haft MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Payman Haft practice?
- Dr. Payman Haft has 4 office locations.
Dr. Payman Haft practices Ophthalmology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa, FL and Cocoa Beach, FL.
See Melbourne Ophthalmologists.