A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payman Jarrahy is Excellent. Dr. Jarrahy has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrahy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jarrahy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jarrahy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Payman Jarrahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Payman P. Jarrahy practice?
Dr. Payman Jarrahy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.