A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payman Jarrahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Payman Jarrahy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrahy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jarrahy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payman Paul Jarrahy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Payman P. Jarrahy practice?
- Dr. Payman Jarrahy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Payman Jarrahy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.