A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payman Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sattar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payman Sattar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Sattar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payman Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Payman Sattar practice?
- Dr. Payman Sattar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Payman Sattar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.