Learn more about Dr. Payman Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payman Sattar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Sattar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sattar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Payman Sattar practice?
Dr. Payman Sattar practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.