A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Payman Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Payman Sattar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Sattar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Payman Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Payman Sattar practice?
- Dr. Payman Sattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Payman Sattar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.