Dr. Paymon Elahi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paymon Elahi?

great doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2015

What a Pleasant Surprise!

Posted on September 15th, 2013

Coming from a family of seasoned medical professionals background I can only say What a genuinely kind, caring and competent Dr i think he is, I took my little boy for a sick child visit. Skeptical of many in the medical profession who have lost the "Passion" And "Drive" to care about people number one and an understanding of nervous mother with a sick child and overall the care for patients number 2 I set out on a 52 minute drive from my home to a what I would call a "Seedy". South Seattle neighbourhood to visit Dr Elahi. Being used to the decor of clinics on the eastside I have i must admit i thought wow did i choose the right clinic and care standard i am looking for for my child. I ate those words as soon as I was greeted in the front office. The staff were very cordial and professional with a smile which is an added bonus. The wait was not long and although like I said the office is old and not updated decor or really comfy waiting area seating , all this disappeared once I was escorted to the examination room. They have made so much more effort in making the clinic child friendly. There was numerous toys and books in the room there were cute and colourful things on the walls. The table paper on the examine table even had fishes on it which my son found very "kool." Dr Elahi came in and right away engaged my son in a calm and kind demeanor in conversation. Then he began asking me what my concern is and addressing them one by one. I felt he was genuine and answered each point I brought up thoroughly before going to the next question. I did not feel rushed and really appreciated the little touches in all his actions such as looking into my son's ears and nose he actually had an otoscope that chirped a bird sound and that had my son giggling and having a laugh during his exam. I found this extremely refreshing as the top pediatrician office on the east side imhave been to have always felt rushed my child is never engaged and many times I felt I would have to be the one who knew what is wrong and what I wanted them to do?? My son has had an ongoing stomach issue which has never been. Addressed and I was always brushed off when asked about it, but Dr Elahi when I brought it up to him went into much more detailed questions and finally decided he should be seen by a Gastro specialist and his words were " If this was my child I would be worried too its been ongoing and he is def not comfortable let's be sure we take all steps necessary to ensure he is just fine and what is bothering him." Not a single office had the little touches that Dr Elahi has in place and again I am not just talking gadgets and toys which impressed me but the feeling of a caring person caring for my child! That's Priceless!! I will be changing to this office for my son's care despite the neighborhoud and the 50 minute drive and feel a sense of relief with this Dr caring for my child now.

Dr. Elahi is a wonderful Dr..

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

He's a caring and attentive he listens...he really cares about his patients...I took my son first and then had my niece switch over, he has been a lot of help to our family and I hope he remains our Dr. for ever

Very Satisfied Parent

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Dr. Elahi is just a great Dr. He is a great listener , doesn't make you feel like your wasting his time or he's in a rush, answers ALL questions, and has a very caring touch that my 18 month old can sense. Because he provides such great quality care to all his patients, sometimes he runs a little late, but SW Pediatrics has offered us the option to see another Dr. if we don't want to wait too long, but believe me, 30 minutes or so of wait, is well worth the feeling of peace of mind that you have when you leave his office, knowing that you child has been well taken care of.

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Switched my older son to this pediatrician once a relationship was established with my newborn because I like him so much. Very caring and thorough.

Posted on March 13th, 2017