A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesgarzadeh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesgarzadeh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mesgarzadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh practice?
- Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists and Fontana Cardiologists.