Learn more about Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesgarzadeh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mesgarzadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesgarzadeh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mesgarzadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh practice?
- Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Paymon Mesgarzadeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists and Fontana Cardiologists.