A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paynesha Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- 1st Medical Group, Langley AFB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paynesha Marie Anderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paynesha M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Paynesha Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paynesha Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.