Learn more about Dr. Peahen Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peahen Gandhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peahen Gandhi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peahen Gandhi practice?
Dr. Peahen Gandhi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodstock, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Jasper, GA.
See Woodstock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.