A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peahen Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peahen Gandhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peahen Gandhi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peahen H Gandhi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peahen H. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Peahen Gandhi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peahen Gandhi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Jasper, GA.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.