Dr. Peahen Gandhi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peahen Gandhi?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Peahen Gandhi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2015

Caring Doctor

A caring doctor with your interest at heart..she believes with you that all will be ok..I haven't seen a more positive encouraging obgyn like Dr Ghandi..

August 2nd, 2013

Wonderful Physician

I went to Dr. Gandhi for my annual exam just based on location and convenience, but I'm so glad I did. She is down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable to talk about anything. I didn't feel rushed at all. I was a new patient and was in and out in 40 minutes, and most of it was one on one time with the doctor. I already recommended two friends to see her. She is excellent and worth the 6 week wait to see her!

May 10th, 2013

Over treatment

One of her patients was sent to the hospital because of blood pressure concerns (although she had maintained it at safe levels once issue identified) and low amniotic fluids. She was at 39 weeks. No effacement or dilation. After one night of med to soften the cervix, no change. Her body was not ready for labor. What did this "doctor" do? Continued for FOUR DAYS to try to induce labor. It became medically necessary to do a C-section. All that medication into my daughter's and the baby's system for no reason--except maybe to make money. Unconscionable.

August 9th, 2012

Dr. Gandhi is by far the best out there!!! She was the only doctor that was willing to look and see why I hadn't been able to get pregnant vs. telling me to continue to try the old fashion way. She is always attentive at my appointments and I am always able to talk to her about anything. Best doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9th, 2012

Will not return a phone call when there is an issue.

I have tried on many occasions to resolve a problem due to wrong information that was given by Dr. Gandhi's nurse practitioner. A member of her staff also suggested I comment insurance fraud to get a claim paid!!! I am shocked by the way this office will not respond to situations they created. They do not have their patients best interest at heart. This office is nothing more than a cattle ruin to push unnecessary tests and screenings for patients!!

October 16th, 2011

This dr is by far the BEST!! I had her through out my pregnancy and only wanted to see her. I even take my daughter to here, (how much more can you trust a dr, if your willing to let them see your daughter????)

May 20th, 2010

I really love Dr. Gandhi

She is so caring and compassionate. The moment she walks into the room I feel very at ease. Initially, I went to her for infertility issues. I was not able to see her for the problems because they were male factor and this facility only treats women. I really liked my other gynecologist, but Dr. Gandhi was so positive and kind natured that I decided to become her patient. The difficulty I have experienced becoming pregnant has caused me to be very emotional and tear up easily. Every time I see her I end up crying which I think makes her feel bad or like it is her fault, but to me I think that she makes me feel comfortable enough to just let go and feel without shame. I have recommended her to many friends and I hope that this review was helpful.

March 7th, 2010

The Best doctor by far

I am so happy that I found her. Her bedside manner, knowlege, everything is about her is just WONDERFUL. I always leave her office feeling better physically and emotionally.

November 7th, 2009

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD

EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER. LISTENS TO THE PATIENT.KNOWLEDGABLE. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT HER, SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

July 11th, 2017