Dr. Peak Woo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peak Woo?

May 1st, 2017

Dr. Peak Woo is the best throat doctor around.

he performed surgery on my throat in 2005, for nodule on my vocal cord, and repaired damage to the other vocal cord, which was damaged by the nodule. I am a singer and actor, and i could not sing or speak properly until the surgery. Surgery di not take long, and I was released the same day of surgery.

April 6th, 2016

superior doctor in every way

December 7th, 2015

Excellent treatment

The first time I met with Dr. Woo i wasn't used to the confidence that he gives off (Arrogance?) BUT...I couldn't be more WRONG. This Dr. took his time to explain treatment even with a full lobby of patients, has excellent bedside manner, willing to think outside the box, Sometimes the news isn't good and he is a Dr. and not a magician but he doesn't give up!

May 11th, 2015

A wonderful MD. I have seen other ENT's over many years,speaking as a singer he is excellent

December 18th, 2014

Office staff far from pleasant. PA Tomack? especially curt and rude

June 18th, 2013

Dr. Woo is an excellent doctor

Dr. Woo is so understanding, gentle, and an excellent Doctor. If it weren't for Dr. Woo's treatment of Botox injections into my neck for my breathing, I don't think I would be here today. I can never Thank you enough.

November 25th, 2012

Such a wonderful person, calming and caring. He is just wonderful. I have been going to him 5 years now and he is getting me to where I should be. Both vocal cords are paralized. This is not an easy condition to live with but he makes me feel so good when I leave him.

July 14th, 2012

An awesome doctor

Finally I found a Dr. that knows what he is doing

September 2nd, 2011

Highly Skilled

Dr. Woo is a highly skilled doctor who took on my case late last year. I am very lucky to have been referred to him because within a year he has been able to make significant progress with my condition and helped restore my voice (which is vital for my profession). I find him to be caring but not overly emotional which is exactly what I need - a cool approach to managing the situation. When I expressed fear or concern he addresses them easily and shows a confidence in what he does - it shouldn't be construed as arrogance but more as highly effective.

August 2nd, 2011

AWFUL BAD EXPERIENCE WASTE OF MONEY

Dr. Woo is full of himself and treats plenty of famous singers (at least that's what he says). If you're not famous expect to be rushed in and out in less than 10 minutes, which includes a scope. His bedside manner is arrogant, disinterested and cavalier. My insurance did not cover him so I paid $250.00 for maybe 15 minutes tops. He's a jerk. I will never recommend him to anyone. Go elsewhere. He never followed up. His wife who sits behind the desk is about as nice as a piece of wood. One of the most mediocre expensive medical experiences I have had in NYC. Remember, there is high quality here and people who pose. Dr. Woo is a poser. Save your money.

August 9th, 2017