Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Absolute Worst! show details Absolute Worst!
by Anonymous on Mar 12th, 2015 on doctor.com

Rude and ignorant. Acts as if she's better than anyone. Doesn't listen. MANY errors on the report for my visit. Cannot spell. Would rather watch the t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Worst Doctor EVER show details Worst Doctor EVER
by She knows who this is. on Mar 12th, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have ever had. Horrific bedside manner. Doesn't listen. Rude doctor and staff. Doctor made me do an extra visit for lab orders. Refused to see me because I asked for copies of my 2 visits. I got one that was filled with lies. The new patient appointment the doctor checked nothing on me at all and then filled out the records by seriously over coding them to get more money from my insurance. Example: the doctor stated my skin was clear with no rashes or lesions, I showed her my legs and arms which are covered in possible psoriasis and lots of lesions. She said "I'll give you a referral to dermatology LATER." She sent some of my meds to the pharmacy without strengths or dosing resulting in a much longer wait. She put in my records that I take an inhaler for a serious back issue. REALLY? I can go on and on. DO NOT see her. RUN as fast as you can and fid a provider that cares.

Dec 4th, 2014

Very nice office everyone friendly, great dr she Makes you feel home and takes her time I really recommend you Dr Browne.

Mar 12th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Really listens and cares. She is very knowledgeable and is patient in answering questions. Very kind person.

Does not listen. Horrible follow up. show details Does not listen. Horrible follow up.
Nov 27th, 2012

This office makes you come in for every little thing to charge you for an office visit. Hesitant to order the tests you may feel are necessary. Physician's assistant is ignorant. She told me to take certain medicines that I can't take due to certain medical issues that she would have known about had she read my file. The physician's assistant also argued with me about whether or not a medication that has been around for some time even existed...Again, ignorant.

Dr Browne show details Dr Browne
Aug 27th, 2012

I have never had a problem getting in to see Dr Browne. She is compassionate and caring. Thank you for all you do Dr Browne!

Best Dr I ever had show details Best Dr I ever had
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr Browne is a great Dr, Me & my Son are treated by her

Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Browne has been my family doctor for about five years. I have never found a better doctor for myself or my family. Dr. Browne and her staff have always been so kind and caring. I highly recommend her for anyone that needs a great doctor.

Jun 8th, 2011

Excellent, caring family doctor. I highly recommend Dr Browne. Can't say enough good things.

Jan 12th, 2011

Second visit with Dr. Brown. Liked her and her staff immensely -- small office so feeling of intimacy. We will see how it all shakes out - I felt she was very competent - but I am there just for "well woman" visits.

Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Browne is one of the few doctors that I have felt actually cares for her patients personally instead of a number.

by Lisa Bourgeois on Apr 20th, 2010

Terrible experience @ this doctor's office. ZERO communication, no eye contact, no probing for additional info, total lack of personality or personalization. Out of all of the doctors I've seen in my 47 years, Dr. Browne is by far the worst. There is no caring or empathy and I left crying and very upset. I will NEVER go back and do not recommend this office of the office staff. Terrible experience!

Very slow at getting back to you on the phone,very forgetful when it comes to calling in your meds,I wont be going back to see her again. show details Very slow at getting back to you on the phone,very forgetful when it comes to calling in your meds,I wont be going back to see her again.
by I wont be going back on Feb 23rd, 2010

Very unprofessional staff.

my doctor for 4 years show details my doctor for 4 years
by Jennifer Agbebiyi on Nov 11th, 2009

she is the most caring doctor that i know. she is very supportive and will listen to any type of problem or situation. i have gone to her for everything, even personal issues. not once has she not given me what i need. she defines the word Doctor. some doctors just tell you wants wrong with you and send you on your way without a care in the world. but Dr. Browne makes time for you and makes sure that the problem is resolved one way or another. i would recommend her to anyone. thank you Dr. Browne for everything.

Aug 17th, 2009

I love Dr. Browne. She is so nice and very knowledgeable. She found a virus (nothing to serious) that i had in my stomach that no other doctor found. She takes her time and listens to you and always has the nurse follow up with you.

Good stuff show details Good stuff
Apr 28th, 2009

Was caring, and explained everything. Found what was wrong when my Doctor before her could not.