inactive

Pearl H Browne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
great doctor
Dr. Pearl Browne is one of the best Doctor's around. She has taken care of my grandson since he was born who is now 10 and been most of our families doctor for that same amount of time. You want a good doctor she is the person to see.

August 16th, 2016
I am 75 years old. Dr. Browne is the best physician I have ever known.

August 12th, 2016
Caring and very knowledgeable family physician.

August 3rd, 2016
Dr. Browne is in the right field. She's awesome!!
She is very careful and thoughtul. I notice that she is not a doctor that is quick to over-prescribe meds. I appreciate that approach bc my whole family sees her including 17 and 21 year old boys. Dr. Browne and her staff make you feel like part of the family.

March 1st, 2016
worse doctor ever, she makes a lot of errors, she doesn't know anything..

August 22nd, 2015
Prescribes outrageous doses and doesn't check for drug interactions. Very unprofessional and extremely rude.

August 20th, 2015
Dr. Browne and her staff are awesome.

March 12th, 2015
Absolute Worst!
Rude and ignorant. Acts as if she's better than anyone. Doesn't listen. MANY errors on the report for my visit. Cannot spell. Would rather watch the t ...

March 12th, 2015
Worst Doctor EVER
This is the worst doctor I have ever had. Horrific bedside manner. Doesn't listen. Rude doctor and staff. Doctor made me do an extra visit for lab orders. Refused to see me because I asked for copies of my 2 visits. I got one that was filled with lies. The new patient appointment the doctor checked nothing on me at all and then filled out the records by seriously over coding them to get more money from my insurance. Example: the doctor stated my skin was clear with no rashes or lesions, I showed her my legs and arms which are covered in possible psoriasis and lots of lesions. She said "I'll give you a referral to dermatology LATER." She sent some of my meds to the pharmacy without strengths or dosing resulting in a much longer wait. She put in my records that I take an inhaler for a serious back issue. REALLY? I can go on and on. DO NOT see her. RUN as fast as you can and fid a provider that cares.

December 4th, 2014
Very nice office everyone friendly, great dr she Makes you feel home and takes her time I really recommend you Dr Browne.

November 27th, 2012
Does not listen. Horrible follow up.
This office makes you come in for every little thing to charge you for an office visit. Hesitant to order the tests you may feel are necessary. Physician's assistant is ignorant. She told me to take certain medicines that I can't take due to certain medical issues that she would have known about had she read my file. The physician's assistant also argued with me about whether or not a medication that has been around for some time even existed...Again, ignorant.

August 27th, 2012
Dr Browne
I have never had a problem getting in to see Dr Browne. She is compassionate and caring. Thank you for all you do Dr Browne!