Dr. Pearl Kwong MD Patient Reviews

3.2

July 30th, 2016
Best ever!!
Absolutely LOVE Dr. Kwong and her staff. Always a pleasure to visit and have appointments. Helped tremendously with acne and works with you and actually listens to what you have to say.

January 27th, 2016
Very good
Very good

November 14th, 2015
I don't know why the bad reviews
I had a great experience with Dr. Pearl. She was very nice, answered all my questions. Fixed my son's problem and let me pay the following week. Her staff was really nice and I spent some time talking to her husband, I assume. He was very friendly. i didn't think the reminders on the wall was a big deal and my son loved to follow the footprints on the floor to the exit. I would definitely recommend her.

September 3rd, 2015
Call to speak to the Dr. herself she spoke over me the whole conversation then when I asked if I could see another doctor in Jacksonville she hung up in my face.

July 29th, 2015
Office Staff Rudeness
My daughter has seen Dr. Kwong a few times over the past several years. She recently had a strange looking growth on her leg. I called to get her in and the person who answered the phone was not speaking coherently, I had to actually ask if I was calling Dr. Kwong's office. She verified that it was, I tried to schedule an appointment and she rudely said there is nothing until the 13th. I then said is there a cancellation list, she said yea.... silence.... I said can you put her on it. Silence, I said hello, all while I could hear her chewing something. I said do you need her name, she said I guess, but the wait list is three pages long, then silence. I then said please add her, gave the name and there again was silence. I said do you need a phone number?, she said I can look it up. I said my number has changed, she looked up the numbers and both were out of date. She said something about moving too much. I said I have not moved, just changed my number. Please update her file with this number. She said ok, and the call ended. Really do not care to go back there.

May 22nd, 2015
Very professional and personable.

March 6th, 2015
The signs hanging in the office were ridiculous. Very rude front desk. Dirty feeling office.

March 11th, 2014
My office visit with Dr. Kwong was an awesome experience. Her bedside manner was caring and the time spend with my daughter was very thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Kwong for any child. The staff was very courteous as well.

January 29th, 2014
Horrible bedside manner should not specialize in pediatrics
Dr. Kwong stands on the opposite side of the room and charts the entire time. She has no bedside manner and should not specialize in pediatrics! I would never recommend!

August 19th, 2013
Find another doctor
When you call to schedule an appointment, the woman working the front desk sounds as if your bothering her. The day before my appointment I received a voicemail threatening me that there would be a $35 fee charged if I did not call back to confirm my appointment. When I arrived at the office, I noticed that there was an unnecessary amount of signs posted almost every where, scolding you for things you haven't done. The doctor was cold and rushed and did not help my child at all. She does not like to use pharmacies or generic prescriptions either. She will fill your prescription with a company that will mail it to your house. I'm not sure what kind of perks she gets by doing this but it is apparent that there must be some because her entire staff gets annoyed when you tell them you prefer to use your own pharmacy. I would not recommend this practice to anyone. They all need a serious attitude adjustment.

August 16th, 2013
Poor bedside manner
Dr Kwong did not have a very good bedside manner. She was impersonal and made my teenage daughter feel uncomfortable. My daughter refuses to go back and I don't blame her. There was very little eye contact because she was typing in the computer most of the time and her demeanor was cold. Even before we saw her, I didn't have a good feeling because of a sign in the exam room with multiple exclamation marks and all caps that appeared to be screaming at you about their rules. Not a good place to go.

August 5th, 2013
Waiting and waiting and waiting
The staff was rude. We waited over an hour in the waiting room and then waited another 45 minutes in the room. They have signs posted everywhere about being considerate to the doctors time and how they will charge you for missing appointments, but they thinking nothing of leaving the patients waiting!!!!