Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Compassionate and Kind show details Compassionate and Kind
by Leigh Ann on Sep 3rd, 2014

My daughter had been quite sick and I was at the end of my rope with all the doctor's appointments. Dr. Yu took the time to hear my story and treated my daughter competently. She is now the healthiest she has ever been. She had both snoring and asthma. I would send any of my friends to see her for their children having breathing problems and sleep problems. She is energetic, compassionate and kind. It is obvious that she loves kids.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
by John on Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Yu is an exceptional doctor. She took care of my son when no one else could. She took a lot of time with us to explain why he needed a sleep study and medications for his asthma. I would recommend her to any parent that has a child with sleep OR breathing issues.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Amy on Aug 29th, 2014

Dr. Yu was prompt, professional, and had a wonderful way with my boy. She took a lot of time with us and explained the reasoning behind the treatment plan and reviewed the goals. She was thorough, detailed, and enthusiastic. I would recommend her to any of my friends.