A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pearl Pakdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant with Major Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakdi graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pakdi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pearl Pakdi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pearl Pakdi practice?
- Dr. Pearl Pakdi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pearl Pakdi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.