A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pearl Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pearl Wu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pearl Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pearl Grace Wu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pearl G. Wu practice?
- Dr. Pearl Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pearl Wu practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.