A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pearlman Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pearlman Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pearlman Hicks, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pearlman Hicks MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pearlman Hicks practice?
- Dr. Pearlman Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Pearlman Hicks practices Plastic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Plastic Surgeons.