Dr. Pearre Davenport III Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016

Great

Dr. Davenport was the doctor I saw on several occasions at the Moss Medical Hospital before it was closed. He was the one that diagnosed my DVT after a hospital stay at a different hospital. I found him attentive and patient with my many many questions. It was a nice touch to have him playing rock and roll in the ER too lol. A little bit of irreverence was surprising, and refreshing. I will go to his private practice when I'm able.

March 15th, 2011

stay away

this doctor also provides care at the Moss Regional Hospital. He was the worst, non caring doctor I have ever experienced. he was rude, did not spend but 2 minutes with me, didnt explain my diagnosis to me correctly. Also within ear shot he was talking with the nurses in the ER about sexual slurs (regarding a song) and also religious views ("kabbalah is a wacky religion") also he got a phone call and said out loud "finally I have something to do" he made me feel awful for visiting the ER for my chest pain, made me feel like I was silly for coming to the hospital to get it checked out. He is horrible, and I will not stop until someone hears my complaint.

June 21st, 2016