A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peck Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peck Ong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans