A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peck Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peck Ong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peck Yeow Ong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peck Y. Ong practice?
- Dr. Peck Ong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peck Ong practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.