Learn more about Dr. Peder Svingen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peder Svingen is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svingen
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Svingen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peder Svingen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Svingen graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Svingen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peder Svingen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peder Svingen practice?
- Dr. Peder Svingen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peder Svingen practices Psychiatry near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Psychiatrists.