A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peder Svingen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peder Svingen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peder Svingen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Svingen graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Svingen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peder Svingen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peder Svingen practice?
- Dr. Peder Svingen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peder Svingen practices Psychiatry near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Psychiatrists.