A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedram Argani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Argani, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Argani graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Argani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram Argani MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pedram Argani practice?
- Dr. Pedram Argani has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedram Argani practices Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.