Learn more about Dr. Pedram Argani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Argani, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Argani graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Argani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram Argani MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pedram Argani practice?
- Dr. Pedram Argani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedram Argani practices Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.