A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedram Bral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedram Bral is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Bral, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bral graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bral has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram DR Bral MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pedram D. Bral practice?
- Dr. Pedram Bral has 8 office locations.
Dr. Pedram Bral practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.