A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ilbeigi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ilbeigi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilbeigi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilbeigi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi practice?
- Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi practices Urology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Ridgecrest, CA.
See Apple Valley Urologists.