A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilbeigi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilbeigi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi DO is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi practice?
- Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi practices Urology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Apple Valley Urologists.