A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedram Rashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedram Rashti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashti graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rashti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram Rashti MD is a male Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Pedram Rashti practice?
- Dr. Pedram Rashti has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedram Rashti practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Obstetricians & Gynecologists.