Learn more about Dr. Pedram Shirzad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedram Shirzad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirzad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shirzad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Shirzad, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirzad graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shirzad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram Shirzad DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedram Shirzad practice?
- Dr. Pedram Shirzad has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedram Shirzad practices Family Medicine near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Family Physicians.