Learn more about Dr. Pedram Shirzad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedram Shirzad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirzad
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirzad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Shirzad, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirzad graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shirzad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram Shirzad DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedram Shirzad practice?
- Dr. Pedram Shirzad has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedram Shirzad practices Family Medicine near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Family Physicians.