A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedram Shirzad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedram Shirzad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedram Shirzad, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirzad graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shirzad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedram D Shirzad DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedram D. Shirzad practice?
- Dr. Pedram Shirzad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedram Shirzad practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.