Learn more about Dr. Pedro Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Cruz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Cruz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro A Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Pedro Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Cruz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.