A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Cruz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Cruz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan