A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Cruz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Cruz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Antonio Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Pedro Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Cruz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.