Dr. Pedro Aceves-Casillas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2013
Excellent!
Dr. Aceves - Castillas took the time to listen to all my questions and concerns which has not been my experience in the past with other doctors. At no point during the visit did I feel rushed. He is patient and really cares about how you are feeling. He is kind and made me feel completely at ease even with all my complex symptoms. Other doctors have just looked at me like I was crazy but you can tell he is concerned and not at all judgmental. He had some very helpful tips about diet and other things that no other primary care physician has ever even thought of before. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him!

April 26th, 2013
Top Doctor!
This Doctor is good, and you will be satisfied. Great staff too. They follow up even if you forget too. THEY are GREAT!!!! And the Dr. is thorough and makes time for you. He knows the best path for treatments for you. He has reduced pain(chest) for me, that others could not and more.

August 22nd, 2008
Dr. Aceves is absolutely the best doctor i have ever had
From the moment the Dr. stepped into the room I felt that he truly and sincerely cared for my wellbeing. Not just in a typical doctor-patient relationship way, but in a human way. He is the first doctor that has taken the time to evaluate not only my physical problems, but to dig deeper in order to truly figure out the root cause of the problem. I would highly recomend him.