Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
wonderful doctor.... kind, professional and genuine

November 3rd, 2015
5 STAR
EXCELLENT DR. IN ALL RESPECTS

February 5th, 2015
$$$ Driven, Not patient centered.
Dr. Arocho is a very average doctor. He is someone you can go to if you are needed to be treated for something simple, but I'd go elsewhere if you were needing anything more than average. Sometimes I feel like he is in a rush to get out of the room. He will literally interrupt you in the middle of your explanation of symptoms to tell you your being "too detailed". He jumps to conclusions about what you were planning on saying, and then will actually treat you based upon the assumptions he made in his own head. He does not include the patient in the decisions he makes. He would be a far better doctor (at least from a patients standpoint) if he was willing to take all of the necessary time per patient, and actually listen to what the patient has to say. This being said, he is happy to charge you, and insurance, for a "moderate difficulty" appointment. He doesn't remember anything about me from the previous visits, including MAJOR health issues. $$$ seems to be the driving factor in his practice, and not patient care.

December 1st, 2014
Dr Arocho was wonderful. His staff was excellent and very helpful. The office was clean and I appreciated his professionalism in dealing with my many medical issues. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a well trained family physician!

June 3rd, 2014
Dr Arrocho is a wonderful and caring human being as well as an excellent physician. He always has the best interest for his patients And his nurse is just as wonderful as he is

January 13th, 2014
Complete Confidence
I moved to Naples in 2011 and started receiving medical care from Dr. Arocho since then. I normally don't comment on sites, but after reading the two negative posts I felt compelled to write one. I classify myself as a hypochondriac and never once did I ever feel Dr. Arocho rushed me, or seem uninterested in my visit to his practice. I have confidence in Dr. Arocho and will continue to come to his office. The staff is great, and I never feel terrible when I leave even when I haven't received the best news.

January 26th, 2012
Terrible Bedside Manner - Very Moody & Does Not Answer Questions
Dr. Arocho is very moody - one visit he acts like your his favorite patient, the next time he will act like you are the biggest annoyance he has ever had to deal with. Dr. Arocho also does not like spending time to answer questions. He will give you his diagnosis then quickly walk out of the room. Several times I have had to actually follow him out of the exam room to ask him questions. On the other hand, his staff is excellent. The nurses and administrators are extremely caring and helpful.

August 25th, 2011
Love my doctor
Staff are great as well. Spends time with me and I actually feel they care about me.