A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Arriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arriola
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Arriola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arriola graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Arriola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Macalalad Arriola MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro M. Arriola practice?
- Dr. Pedro Arriola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Arriola practices Urology near Paintsville, KY.
See Paintsville Urologists.