A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beredjiklian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beredjiklian has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beredjiklian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro K. Beredjiklian practice?
Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Physiatrists.