Some ratings provided by DrScore.
So far so good show details So far so good
by Regina C on Jun 9th, 2016

Had my first visit, he was very informative and polite, office's are clean. Hope to have surgery soon on both hands, will update results later.

pretty hand show details pretty hand
by Christine McMurtrie on Mar 30th, 2016

My condition of my left forefinger was extremely bent, lumpy, painful and unattractive. Being that I use my hands in my business with customers, my hand was very unsightly and painful. I was given the option to remove all nodules and bone spurs and fuse my joint or clean up the bones and see how well it healed. I opted for the latter and am extremely happy with the result and still have the option to fuse the joint if necessary in the future

by Cynthia Cave-McFadden on Mar 6th, 2016

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about Dr. Beredijiklian. He is very honest and reassuring. He listens to your concerns and gives you his undivided attention and his honest medical advice. I never feel rushed or overlooked. He is so caring I can only sing his praises. I trust him completely. He should be proud of his work and skill as he has truly put me back together.

by Michelle E on Mar 4th, 2016

Dr Beredjiklian is a kind and friendly doctor. His ability to make you feel comfortable, safe and relaxed is effortless. After being a patient for a couple of years now I look forward to seeing him even though I know that means I am probably going to need surgery I never feel worried. His consistent smile and kind patient mannerisms puts him above many doctors that I have met. I would recommend him to anyone that would like to have a positive experience and in need of an outstanding surgeon.

by William L Anderson Jr on Mar 4th, 2016

Like the way the Doctor goes over every detail and explains the options! Carefully listens to the patients input and ensures you aware of procedure and outcome to expect! I am highly satisfied with my surgery and the progress I have made! I am able to use my hand more now than I have in the past 5 years! Would like to thank the Doctor and his staff for all the Assistance and followup!

Great! show details Great!
by Bill Mc on Mar 4th, 2016

I've had 2 surgeries with Dr. B and have had great experiences with both. He is willing to listen to your concerns and is caring about your surgery and recovery. Great bedside manner and courteous, along with his assistant and staff.

by Dave Timmann on Mar 3rd, 2016

Knowledgeable, professional, caring and skilled. I highly recommend Dr. B. I never felt like just another patient.

Useless show details Useless
Jan 11th, 2016

Very very kind but made my problem worse than before, and just pushed drugs to dull the pain. Totally useless in follow up- now need more surgery to fix the problem he neglects he created and or exists! Also Rothman is terrible and highly expensive and corporate. Avoid.

by ellen hemighaus on Sep 18th, 2015

I have had 2 visits with him recently. just scheduled surgery for my right thumb. He seems fine as too how he will take care of my thumb.. nice and polite manner.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
by John D. on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. B. is awesome. He made a prompt diagnosis and cleaned up the mess that the other 2 doctor's I had seen made. He is very caring and makes sure you understand exactly what he is doing. I would recommend Dr. B and The Rothman Institute to anyone. His staff is incredibile and friendly as well. They really care about helping to repair your injury. I am very pleased with the care I have received and continue to receive from Dr. B.

Carpal Release Surgery show details Carpal Release Surgery
by Bob M on Aug 6th, 2013

I have had surgery on both wrists for Carpal release. The relief from pain and numbness along with the tingling feeling in my fingers was gone within a few days after each surgery. Dr Beredjiklian is a true professional and he made me glad that I selected him to correct my problem. He was recommended to me by another orthopedic surgeon whose recommendation I highly value. His staff as well as the staff at the Rothman surgery center in Phila were true professionals and each one is a credit to the Rothman organization.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
May 16th, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a better experience all around! If I have to have my left wrist done, it will be with Dr. B!!!

Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. B is a great doctor. He's very caring and funny and makes you feel at ease when your with him

Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Beredjilian is a top notch surgeon and I would not hesitiate to recommend him. He performed surgery to remove a tumor that was growing in my right hand. His care and expertise is extaordinary.

Dr Pedro Beredjiklian is an AMAZING surgeon show details Dr Pedro Beredjiklian is an AMAZING surgeon
by Lynn Sonnessa on Aug 16th, 2010

Dr Beredjiklian has operated on me two times, for two different issues. He is extrememly knowledgable and accurate with his diagnosis. Dr Beredjiklian is a top notch skilled surgeon and he has such an approachable and kind way about him. As a surgeon, he is first rate and The Rothman Institute should be proud to have him on their team. Even post surgery, he makes you his priority. He has my highest praise and recommendation for referral.

excellent communication skills and excellent patient care show details excellent communication skills and excellent patient care
Feb 29th, 2008

This dr is 5 stars! Highest patient care and interest. Very knowledgeable and great chairside manner