Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Useless show details Useless
Jan 11th, 2016

Very very kind but made my problem worse than before, and just pushed drugs to dull the pain. Totally useless in follow up- now need more surgery to fix the problem he neglects he created and or exists! Also Rothman is terrible and highly expensive and corporate. Avoid.

by ellen hemighaus on Sep 18th, 2015

I have had 2 visits with him recently. just scheduled surgery for my right thumb. He seems fine as too how he will take care of my thumb.. nice and polite manner.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
by John D. on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. B. is awesome. He made a prompt diagnosis and cleaned up the mess that the other 2 doctor's I had seen made. He is very caring and makes sure you understand exactly what he is doing. I would recommend Dr. B and The Rothman Institute to anyone. His staff is incredibile and friendly as well. They really care about helping to repair your injury. I am very pleased with the care I have received and continue to receive from Dr. B.

Carpal Release Surgery show details Carpal Release Surgery
by Bob M on Aug 6th, 2013

I have had surgery on both wrists for Carpal release. The relief from pain and numbness along with the tingling feeling in my fingers was gone within a few days after each surgery. Dr Beredjiklian is a true professional and he made me glad that I selected him to correct my problem. He was recommended to me by another orthopedic surgeon whose recommendation I highly value. His staff as well as the staff at the Rothman surgery center in Phila were true professionals and each one is a credit to the Rothman organization.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
May 16th, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a better experience all around! If I have to have my left wrist done, it will be with Dr. B!!!

Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. B is a great doctor. He's very caring and funny and makes you feel at ease when your with him

Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Beredjilian is a top notch surgeon and I would not hesitiate to recommend him. He performed surgery to remove a tumor that was growing in my right hand. His care and expertise is extaordinary.

Dr Pedro Beredjiklian is an AMAZING surgeon show details Dr Pedro Beredjiklian is an AMAZING surgeon
by Lynn Sonnessa on Aug 16th, 2010

Dr Beredjiklian has operated on me two times, for two different issues. He is extrememly knowledgable and accurate with his diagnosis. Dr Beredjiklian is a top notch skilled surgeon and he has such an approachable and kind way about him. As a surgeon, he is first rate and The Rothman Institute should be proud to have him on their team. Even post surgery, he makes you his priority. He has my highest praise and recommendation for referral.

excellent communication skills and excellent patient care show details excellent communication skills and excellent patient care
Feb 29th, 2008

This dr is 5 stars! Highest patient care and interest. Very knowledgeable and great chairside manner