Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian MD Patient Reviews

He was awesome!
He wa S awesome!

March 14th, 2017
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!
DR. BEREDJIKLIAN has been one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure to treat me in the last thirty years. He was exceptionally professional, knowledable at his craft, made sure I understood my diagnosis and treatment plan and options available to me. He was caring, detailed oriented and had a truly amazing staff from receptionist, assistants, nurses, anesthesiologists and the entire follow-up team.

February 13th, 2017
Dr. B is the Best!
This was my third procedure with Dr. Beredjiklian, and I couldn't recommend him more highly.

June 9th, 2016
So far so good
Had my first visit, he was very informative and polite, office's are clean. Hope to have surgery soon on both hands, will update results later.

March 30th, 2016
pretty hand
My condition of my left forefinger was extremely bent, lumpy, painful and unattractive. Being that I use my hands in my business with customers, my hand was very unsightly and painful. I was given the option to remove all nodules and bone spurs and fuse my joint or clean up the bones and see how well it healed. I opted for the latter and am extremely happy with the result and still have the option to fuse the joint if necessary in the future

March 6th, 2016
There is absolutely nothing to dislike about Dr. Beredijiklian. He is very honest and reassuring. He listens to your concerns and gives you his undivided attention and his honest medical advice. I never feel rushed or overlooked. He is so caring I can only sing his praises. I trust him completely. He should be proud of his work and skill as he has truly put me back together.

March 5th, 2016
Dr Beredjiklian is a kind and friendly doctor. His ability to make you feel comfortable, safe and relaxed is effortless. After being a patient for a couple of years now I look forward to seeing him even though I know that means I am probably going to need surgery I never feel worried. His consistent smile and kind patient mannerisms puts him above many doctors that I have met. I would recommend him to anyone that would like to have a positive experience and in need of an outstanding surgeon.

March 4th, 2016
Like the way the Doctor goes over every detail and explains the options! Carefully listens to the patients input and ensures you aware of procedure and outcome to expect! I am highly satisfied with my surgery and the progress I have made! I am able to use my hand more now than I have in the past 5 years! Would like to thank the Doctor and his staff for all the Assistance and followup!

March 4th, 2016
Great!
I've had 2 surgeries with Dr. B and have had great experiences with both. He is willing to listen to your concerns and is caring about your surgery and recovery. Great bedside manner and courteous, along with his assistant and staff.

March 3rd, 2016
Knowledgeable, professional, caring and skilled. I highly recommend Dr. B. I never felt like just another patient.

January 12th, 2016
Useless
Very very kind but made my problem worse than before, and just pushed drugs to dull the pain. Totally useless in follow up- now need more surgery to fix the problem he neglects he created and or exists! Also Rothman is terrible and highly expensive and corporate. Avoid.

September 18th, 2015
I have had 2 visits with him recently. just scheduled surgery for my right thumb. He seems fine as too how he will take care of my thumb.. nice and polite manner.