Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
by John D. on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. B. is awesome. He made a prompt diagnosis and cleaned up the mess that the other 2 doctor's I had seen made. He is very caring and makes sure you understand exactly what he is doing. I would recommend Dr. B and The Rothman Institute to anyone. His staff is incredibile and friendly as well. They really care about helping to repair your injury. I am very pleased with the care I have received and continue to receive from Dr. B.

|  Carpal Release Surgery  |  show details
by Bob M on Aug 6th, 2013

I have had surgery on both wrists for Carpal release. The relief from pain and numbness along with the tingling feeling in my fingers was gone within a few days after each surgery. Dr Beredjiklian is a true professional and he made me glad that I selected him to correct my problem. He was recommended to me by another orthopedic surgeon whose recommendation I highly value. His staff as well as the staff at the Rothman surgery center in Phila were true professionals and each one is a credit to the Rothman organization.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a better experience all around! If I have to have my left wrist done, it will be with Dr. B!!!

Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. B is a great doctor. He's very caring and funny and makes you feel at ease when your with him

Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Beredjilian is a top notch surgeon and I would not hesitiate to recommend him. He performed surgery to remove a tumor that was growing in my right hand. His care and expertise is extaordinary.

|  Dr Pedro Beredjiklian is an AMAZING surgeon  |  show details
by Lynn Sonnessa on Aug 16th, 2010

Dr Beredjiklian has operated on me two times, for two different issues. He is extrememly knowledgable and accurate with his diagnosis. Dr Beredjiklian is a top notch skilled surgeon and he has such an approachable and kind way about him. As a surgeon, he is first rate and The Rothman Institute should be proud to have him on their team. Even post surgery, he makes you his priority. He has my highest praise and recommendation for referral.

Dec 23rd, 2009

It's easy to praise Rothman Institute staff of ALL levels; everyone has been extremely superb with their services. I broke my arm back in late October and was 1st seen by Dr. PedroBeredjiklian. He is wonderful, along with his support staff. Verbally Ihave been praising/recommending Jefferson/Rothman these last few months,all the time. With an injury, I felt vulnerable because I didn't have full use of my hand/arm. Rothman/Jefferson staff confidence/reassurance made me feel more at-ease; that everything will be okay. I've never rec'd this type of professional, respectfulservice. It's deeply appreciated and won't be forgotten.

|  excellent communication skills and excellent patient care  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2008

This dr is 5 stars! Highest patient care and interest. Very knowledgeable and great chairside manner