A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Brasac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Brasac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Brasac, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasac graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Brasac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Brasac MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Brasac practice?
- Dr. Pedro Brasac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Brasac practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Doral, FL and Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.