Dr. Pedro Cabrera MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology New York, NY

2.0

March 17th, 2016
Amazing guy
Honestly I have no idea what the other review is talking about. I have know this man for quite a while and he has never acted as described in the other review. Dr. Cabrera talks to his patients with ease and throughly goes through procedures. He really shows that he understands what he is talking about. He is an amazing doctor and I trust him with my life. Don't acknowledge the other review because that information is completely untrue and doesn't represent the kind of man Dr. Cabrera is.

November 8th, 2015
Horrible Man
Dr. Pedro Cabrera, an anesthesiologiest that works at 250 Park Avenue South, NYC. Just wanted to say that he has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. He doesn't understand patients with phobias, doesn't care, and is extremely unprofessional. His personality was abrasive, aggressive, and insensitive. I was simply nervous and scared and he was insulting to a point where I was terrified to speak knowing that he could potentially make matters worse for me. However, when I woke up, I was furious and couldn't believe that I had just experienced that kind of treatment. Mr. "MD" how dare you! This procedure was not free. I am sure you are paid well but you should find another job because you suck at this one. I should sue you for the mental pain that you put me through. Shame on you!!!!! A degree in medicine doesn't give you the right to treat people like that. I am human and you are an animal.